Official Project Solicitation
Department of Community Development
Project Name: Construction of Kitchen
Date Submitted: May 26, 2014
Name of Solicitor: Mauro Antonion Gomez Velasquez
Location of Project: Canchias, Meamber, Comayagua
Project Justification: Why do you need the project?
For the health and security of my family.
General Objective: What do you hope to achieve with the project?
Avoid illness and live in a dignified way.
Development Strategies How are you planning to execute the project?
- Assure that all legal documents are in order.
- Socialize (explain and present) this project with: HTH.
- Utilize local resources like: sand and stone.
- Seek the support of: community organizations.
- The project will be executed under the supervision of the Department of Community Development.
Direct Beneficiaries: Who and how many will continually benefit from this project?
The Gomez family: Mauro (45), Leonza (43), Karen (22), Erika (16), and Emilson (3).
Supervisor’s Note: Mauro has worked for Heart to Honduras as a security guard for a number of years.
Indirect Beneficiaries: Who and how many will occasionally benefit from this project?
Family members that visit.
- The local church will provide 3 bags of cement ($25).
- The beneficiary will provide labor, sand, and stone ($475).
- Remaining construction materials and payment for a mason are needed from an outside donor.
Don’t pass up an opportunity to be part of this worthy project just because you are not able to fund the entire project! Heart to Honduras will gladly accept any amount you can put towards this project and then continue seeking out additional sponsors.